سفر به اصفهان : ژانویه
January 2014 was my first
visit to Iran. I was very excited and happy, since it was my dream
to travel to this beautiful country, full of history and poetry. Our travel
started from Sofia, where I took the bus to Istanbul, together with noisy and energetic company of students
in “Iranian and Persian studies” from Sofia university. It was pleasure for me to meet them and make friends with
them, as we had common passion of Iranian culture. After long way to Istanbul, we finally reached the airport there, where even
little tired, but happy and full of expectation about the trip, we took the
night flight to Tehran, the capital of Iran. When we managed to go there, with help of God (as I
always feel little worried about airplanes), we continued our way with a big
bus. The first city in our plan was Isfahan.
On the way to Isfahan, I watched from the window the vast changing
landscapes and views of snowy plain. The snow was so sparkling, that gave
impression of purity and made me full of energy. We made a short stop, and in
this little place I saw for the first time a typical Iranian style mosque, with
deep blue colors and flowers decoration.
On the way to the splendid
city Isfahan, I enjoyed the view of snow and peace in the place. In this time we
hardly could meet people walking, and the road was long and empty.
Then we rest in a nice and
comfortable restaurant, where everyone sit together and tasted the delicious
traditional food of Iran (rice with saffron and chicken, prepared in special
way). I loved the Iranian food and hospitality, people seemed to be smiling and
welcome foreigners. The atmosphere everywhere was really warm.
We went to the dormitory of Isfahan, where we took a rest and shared our impressions. In
the evening we went to one very luxurious restaurant in special Iranian style,
where we took a few photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment